Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camille !!


Hey photo'bloggers, its been quite a while since iv'e posted something here....Sorry !! I'm just so busy lately with work that i don't think of coming on my blog and updating it !! I need to focuse more on that, cause i have received a few emails concerning my blog !! Sorry readers, il'l do my best....

So yeah, this summer i had the priviledge of shooting Camille Dessurault and her bike...She's a awsome friend that loves chilling and riding her bike. And i love her bike. So one day, i simply told her, lets go out with your bike and shoot some stuff !! What a evening we had. Fun from the begining to the end !!

Merci Camille !!

Enjoy the few pictures.

JM

This is something i starting this summer, taking a few pics with the model, just for personal reference !!








No comments:

Post a Comment