Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Full Frame Bikes !!

So yeah, yesterday like i said on my previous post, i went on my day shooting different locations. But also, for some odd reason, i started looking at the bikes locked on either post or fences...Don't know why, i just started shooting some of them, in different angles and decided to make a little serie !

I don't really like bikes that much, but i told myself that theirs lots of shapes in my framing, and that it's important to shoot different things to work your eyes and to create new things !! Cause if we only shoot what we like, then how can we keep innovating !?!? So that's why, everytime i walk around, i shoot things that i don't normaly do, just to practice my eyes !!

Anyway, heres a few shots i did....obviously all '' full frame '' : hence, the name of the post ! For the people that don't know what full frame means, well, let me put it this way : What you see in the picture is what i saw when i took it ! No re-framing, as is !! Unaltered !!

Enjoy,
JM








No comments:

Post a Comment