Friday, May 14, 2010

Luis Durand


So yeah, a few days ago, like 2 or 3, i had a shoot that was suppose to happen. I was suppose to shoot this Chef from L.A. before he leaves, but unfortunetly it didn't happen !! I was kinda not happy about it, cause i spent a good 3 days to scout around the old montreal for a great location and the perfect time for the shoot !!

So anyway, its like 5h30 pm, Game 7 between Habs and Penguins, so i call up Luis and ask him if he wants to go out and shoot for a bit before the game !! Cause see me, when things are planned and that it dosen't happen, i'm mad, and when i'm mad, most of the time i'll grab my camera with my 50mm and go out and about and shoot !! So now, just happend to be that i wanted to shoot someone and try new stuff !! So yeah, Luis was all down for it...lol...who wouldn't be, when it comes to free pictures ?!?!?!

Anyway, take a look and let me know,

Later,

JM





No comments:

Post a Comment